- Rubber spines on the Demonskin knit upper grip the ball for unmatched swerve
- Mid length cut sockfit collar enhances stability and playing comfort
- Split outsole design digs into the turf for fast paced match traction
Full Product Info
Send them onto the field a step ahead of their competition in the adidas Predator 20.1 Football Boots. Demonskin rubber spines infused into the knit upper, in the striking zone, that grip the ball making curving shots easier than ever. Textile knit in the upper feels soft and flexible on-foot delivering outstanding feel when playing the ball.
More flexible, than its predecessor, the Predator 20.1 features a new split soleplate design for better traction, promoting creative play and movement. They'll be stable and supported when traversing the chaos on the pitch thanks to the primeknit sockfit collar which naturally expands to fit the foot.
- Textile knit upper is engineered for unrivaled softness for optimal touch and feel on the ball
- Adaptive sockfit collar supports and stabilises
- Demonskin rubber ridges grip the ball allowing for skillfull striking with spin and swerve
- Split outsole design grips rapidly for on pitch traction and speed