- Minimalist fit and feel delivers exceptionally light boots built for explosive speed
- Clawcollar combines with four-way stretch collar and adaptable lacing to secure feet
- Perforated Speedframe outsole features Arrowhead studs at the front for quick starts
Full Product Info
Minimal feel and responsive touch in a featherweight boot make the adidas X 19.1 the ideal football boot for players who pry the game open with their explosive speed. Speed-boosting traction for rapid sprints comes from the perforated outsole and its Arrowhead forefoot stud arrangement.
When they beat win the race to secure the the ball they'll thrive with the controlled and responsive touch of the Speedmesh upper. They'll be confident hitting their straps with the secure fitting of the low-cut Clawcollar and 3D moulded heel, securing feet in the boot.
- Super-thin Speedmesh upper delivers a minimal feel for direct touch
- Low-cut Clawcollar works with 4-way stretch tongue to deliver optimal lockdown
- Adaptable lacing system helps to secure midfoot
- 3D moulded heel secures and stabilises the back of the foot
- Speedframe outsole features perforations for minimal weight
- Arrowhead forefoot studs are designed for speed-boosting traction while rounded heel studs offer quick grip and release