FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Lyte, Asics FlyteFoam Propel
The Asics Gel Cumulus 21 men’s running shoes are the closest thing to having feet with wings for high mileage road running, featuring an airy jacquard mesh upper.
With a stylish cosmetic by day and reflective elements to light up the night, there’s no restrictions to when you run. The contoured sockliner moulds to your natural foot shape for a personalised fit.
The midsole is layered with two premium technologies – FlyteFoam Propel uses specialised organic fibres for a springy, energy-returning ride and at the midsole base, FlyteFoam Lyte provides resilient cushioning to wind up the kilometres.
Your secret weapons sport a full ground contact outsole with Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) to strengthen high wear zones and fly over the miles in confidence.
- Performance running shoes for comfort, protection and a high energy ride
- Ideal for neutral road warriors to hit a new PB, go the extra mile and stay comfy during daily training
- Stylish, polished cosmetic to lace up in a work of art
- Breathable jacquard mesh upper keeps feet cool and light and offers moisture control on long runs
- Modified collar with foam hugs your ankle with a plush feel
- Reflective elements increase your visibility and safety during the low light hours
- Contoured EVA sockliner for a natural, glove-like fit
- SpEVA 45 lasting
- Internal heel counter for a snug, locked-in heel fit, moving with you like a second-skin
- FluidRide for durable cushioning while stripping back the weight
- FlyteFoam midsole technology boosts the springy rebound characteristics
- Energy-returning FlyteFoam Propel technology provides support and a snappy response in every stride and at toe-off
- Lightweight FlyteFoam Lyte for cloud-like cushioning to withstand the repetitive impacts of high mileage running
- Shock-absorbing forefoot and rearfoot Gel technology for more protection than many competitors
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) supports your natural running stride
- Guidance Line technology improves your running efficiency from heel-to-toe
- Heel grooves on the sole for smoother transitions and softer ground contact
- Durable AHAR rubber reinforces critical areas of the outsole to tackle long distances
- DuraSponge outsole allows the foot to flex naturally while increasing forefoot durability
- Road-worthy full ground contact for stability and smooth motion, no matter how your foot impacts the pavement