FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Lyte, Asics SpEVAHeel Height:28mmForefoot Height:18mmDrop:10mmWeight:309g / 10.8oz
Flying fresh off the shelves and into your running wardrobe, the new Asics Gel Kayano 26 men’s running shoes provide a luxurious ride for overpronators to glide over long distances.
There’s a whole lot of love for this latest iteration that gives moderate to severe overpronators critical stability while turning up the reflective details, eye-catching style and plushness underfoot.
The breathable jacquard mesh upper creates a light, airy feel to take you from your first K to your last without sweat or humid conditions weighing you down.
Energy-returning FlyteFoam Propel technology and SpEVA lasting provide the snappy rebound characteristics you crave for a spring-loaded stride.
The DuoMax Support system smoothly manages the inward rolling of your feet, delivering running-specific stability and support with the dual density midsole.
This high mileage running shoe is the best mate for road warriors that want to push for an extra kilometre and then some, featuring a durable AHAR Rubber Sponge outsole to increase the longevity of the shoe.
- High mileage stability running shoes for superb comfort over long distances
- Best suited to overpronators or runners with flat feet or low arches
- Lighter than previous model for a feel like running on clouds
- Received American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Reflective elements light up your night runs, increasing visibility and safety
- Vibrant, head-turning style provides a motivational boost to hit the pavement
- Cushioned EVA sockliner for a soft, springy feel and underfoot comfort
- SpEVA lasting creates a responsive bounce-back effect
- High energy formula, snappy toe-off and support from FlyteFoam Propel technology
- Feather-light FlyteFoam Lyte technology provides resilient cushioning for endurance runs
- FlyteFoam technology uses responsive organic fibres to spring back into shape and propel your run forward
- Contoured, dual density midsole
- DuoMax Support system for overpronation control while minimising risk of common problems associated with flat feet like bunions
- Shock-absorbing forefoot and rearfoot Gel protects your feet in motion while delivering a smooth, cushioned ride
- HG10MM Heel Gradient minimises stress on lower body by redistributing your body mass forward
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) technology supports natural motion as you transition through the gait cycle
- Guidance Line improves efficiency of your running biomechanics
- Trusstic System sheds off weight from the outsole, providing torsion control and stability without compromise to structural integrity
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole to tackle repetitive impacts stride after stride, kilometre after kilometre without wearing down prematurely