FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks DNA Loft, Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:12mm
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 men’s running shoes are a breakthrough in stability shoe engineering.
Brooks' philosophy isn’t to repair your running stride, because everyone moves differently and no two feet (or knees) are alike.
Instead, their focus is to create a running shoe that works in harmony with your foot to guide your knee into its natural motion path.
GuideRail technology springs into action when you need it – minimising unwanted movement and keeping your knee stable to reduce your injury risk.
BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT foam provide cloud-like softness underfoot while maintaining the durability and lively response you love.
With this innovative cushioning in play, the running shoe adapts to your unique stride and feels just-right every time you hit the pavement.
- Next generation of stability running shoes
- Engineered mesh upper for a streamlined profile, improved structure and fit
- 3D Fit Print saddle hugs your midfoot from the heel to create a locked in feel
- GuideRail Support System stabilises the natural motion path of your knee, protecting this injury-prone joint
- DNA LOFT foam for feather-soft comfort from your first K to the finish line
- BioMoGo DNA for adaptive cushioning to accommodate your personal stride
- Segmented Crash Pad ensures fluid, efficient transitions no matter how your foot impacts the pavement