The Brooks Bedlam men’s running shoes pack your runs with a high stability ride to manage overpronation.
They wrap to your natural foot shape with an adaptable Fit Knit upper and feature a hammock saddle for a secure, locked-in feel.
The energy returning DNA AMP midsole gives you the most responsive cushioning from Brooks yet and is your go-to for boosting your speed.
You get a supportive ride from the Guide Rails encouraging proper running stride and feet alignment, minimising rotation of the shin, heel and unwanted knee movement.
The Midfoot Transition Zone has a strategic arrow-point shape allowing you to swiftly transition from heel to toe.
- Your secret weapon for managing overpronation in style
- Breathable Fit Knit upper for breezy runs
- Internal bootie hugs around your foot for a snug fit
- Dynamic midfoot wrap
- Supportive ride with reinforced medial side
- Plush feel from wraparound heel collar
- Sueded heel tab for irritation free comfort of Achilles
- Energy returning DNA AMP midsole for a responsive, spring-loaded ride
- Guide Rails provide support and lead your feet into proper alignment
- Fast heel to toe transitions with the arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone
Weight: 318g / 11.2oz