FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:KnitMidsole:Brooks DNA AmpHeel Height:20mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:8mmWeight:281g
The Brooks Levitate 2 women’s running shoes take the cloud-like comfort of its predecessor to the next level and features a stretchy Fit Knit upper that wraps your foot like it was made just for you.
This latest edition shares the springy, lively ride of its big sis with energy returning DNA AMP midsole technology to get you further with the effort you put in, without having to dial up the intensity.
Not only does it provide cushioned protection, but it captures and releases your energy to ignite your performance. Creating a feel of infinite energy is one of Brooks’ primary goals to reinvent your run, gliding over the pavement as if your feet have wings.
You’ll love breaking away from the pack with the arrow-point outsole pattern for a natural, flexible ride for fast heel to toe transitions, smooth motion and to put your energy to good use – always.
- A must-have for runners that enjoyed the earlier generation of Levitate or are seeking an energised, responsive ride
- Neutral support category - medium to high arch
- Ideal for clocking up your daily miles in pillowy-soft comfort
- Tweaked Fit Knit upper hugs your feet snugly with the stretchy, adaptable materials
- Step in comfort from internal bootie
- Wraparound knit heel collar cradles the heel for a natural feel, improved fit and plush comfort
- Suede heel tab gives your Achilles an irritation free run
- DNA AMP midsole technology for a spring-loaded, energy returning ride
- Unique arrow-point outsole pattern supports your natural running gait with just-right flex and quick transitions without sacrificing energy